Version 4.1.1 has been released as an automated update.
This release includes the following updates.
– When printing Revenue reports and exports, you can now select which items to print in the Revenue list.
– The Payor codes used by CDEX data providers can now be set on the Company window.
– The error message you received if the database connection is lost has been corrected.
– Additional definitions were added to the Pops online glossary of terms.
– Pops 4.1 installer now installs properly when the user’s system name has a space in it.
– The Payee value for Owner Numbers used during Revenue importing can now be set on the Company window.
– The Customer window is redesigned to display more information.
– You may now edit all information for Customer Contacts.
– The Cancel and OK buttons on the Receipt detail item editor now close the editor.
– Cancel and Save buttons now update the appearance of the Add New Tract window.
Migrated post, originally posted on 2021-07-20 21:28:46