Thanks to all who helped us with this release. Version 4.1.2 is available as an automatic update.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
– The Receipts by Well, Receipts Summary by Payor, and Receipts Summary by Check report are now formatted the same as other Pops reports.
– Icon for ‘Add New Item’ on the View Receipt Detail window is now enabled properly.
– Saving a Title or Lease after adding multiple Land Tracts no longer gives a ‘Changed by a different user’ error.
– On the Receipts by State/County report, on MacOS, the last column ‘Income %’ now displays all digits.
– In File > Reports there is now a report that shows how the CDEX revenue import is set up.
– The pop-up window for Add Item is now displayed properly from the Receipt detail editor.
– If you delete a check that you imported from a CDEX file, you may now reimport it.
This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Mark Phillips. Reason: improve readabiltiy